:thumb341951084: :thumb329654450: :thumb322915511: :thumb374107568: :thumb373891745:
:thumb352412307: :thumb352125670: :thumb362262489: :thumb364105551: :thumb375517626:
:thumb322129148: :thumb349598448: :thumb351493755:
|Hi, my DA name is BlueHecate. Why? Because blue is my favorite color, and Hecate is my favorite Greek Goddess...epic, I know.|
|Please donate |
- Sketches: 3 points +1 point for extra characters (these are usually drawn on ruled paper)
- Inked: 7 points +2 points for extra characters (Or atleast lined without color)
- Colored: 10 points +3 points for extra characters
- Backgrounds: +5 points
- Smoodle individual/couple (not custom pose): 3 points
- Smoodle individual/couple (Custom): 7 points
- Hard core sex
- Super detailed work
- Anything negative (ask for more info)
- Open for anything that does not include any of the don'ts
Okay guys! Because of certain events happening over the summer for me I will be hosting a SmurfyExchange Event. I don’t want to get personal but I just need something to keep my mind busy. And I love these events ;w;
BUT I cannot do it in the group. So I will be holding it on my own account! ^w^
But there will still be a folder in the SmurfyGiftExchange group for when the pics will be uploaded! Basically the only difference is that this journal is on my account and not the groups XD
!!BIG NOTE BEFORE THE RULES AND DEADLINES!!
This event will last ALL summer long! That means the deadline not be until September 23rd! Which will give you all lots of time and no need to worry. Cause, worrying during summer? That’s not smurfy at all >3>
PLEASE Join if you'd like to participate!
So here are the rules, form to fill out, as well as the description for anything we talked in our first journal.
But before that we would like to point out one thing that some had questions on:
You must enter in order to participate! We do NOT add every member of this group to the event! You MUST fill out the form below the description!
-Thank you, and now the rules,
Ladies and Gentlesmurfs!
This group is purely to get the smurf community to get together. It's also a group for giving as well as receiving smurf art in events. It's a place where everyone respects others OCs, pairings, and each other. Here's what the rules are:
- Requests must be appropriate!
- Requests must be related to the Smurfs series, but do not necessarily have to be of Smurfs (meaning you can request art of Peewit and Johan or Gargamel and Azrael if you want).
- You may request OCs or your favorite pairings.
- Please limit your requests to 3-4 characters; no one wants to try and fit all 100 Smurfs on a single page for someone else!
- Please color your part! We want you guys to give as good as you guys get. If you can't color it on the computer you can always go with traditional colors.
- Please ADD in credit to which character/OCs belong to who. We've had a few not put credit or put the wrong people down for some OCs. Please be fair to everyone ;w;
- Requests may be holiday themed! HOWEVER, they don't have to be.
- Big upload day is the end of summer, September 23. Please don't post before the due date, though! You'll have of plenty of time to post them up after the 23rd so don't feel you have to post them exactly on the 23rd.
- If you do not think you can finish someone else's request because the character is too difficult, feel free to tell me and we'll try to switch you around. However, please do not request a switch just because you don't like a certain OC! It's fine if you ship Brainy and Clumsy and not Brainy and Fanny, but don't refuse to draw the pairing based on that reason! If you must switch, it must be for a reason like, "I was asked to draw Azrael and Puppy, but I can't draw cats and dogs!"
- If you're a Traditional Artist, please DO NOT use lined paper!!
- Please do NOT say "Please don't make me draw *insert pairing or name of smurf character here*." We're all here for the love of smurfs. Respect for others' OCs and favorite pairings is a requirement for this group or to enter in this Smurfy gift exchange!
- If you want to add in backgrounds you can, but they are not necessary. It's your decision to add it in or not, not a requirement.
- Please DON’T ask for:
Mean things where a smurf is drawn negatively (Even if it is your own smurf)
Please fill out this form:
Character(s) (Please provide colored references):
Any particular requests for your Secret Smurfy Gift Giver?:
Is there anything else your Secret Smurfy Gift Giver should know?:
Details of the Holiday Event!
- Each person will be given a number so we can put the numbers in a random number generator. This way it is completely random and no one feels like we're making you draw a couple you don't like just to make you do it.
- The deadline for joining this event is July 10th ^w^
- You can submit your pics starting on September 23rd and at the very latest, September 30th.
- Also if anyone needs extra time cause life caught you off guard then please let us know and we will give you an extension of 4 days (October 4th)
|= My Smurfy friend ^w^|
= My very loved Twin Sisters
= My sis, duh!
= My Epic sister!
= My little smurfy sis >3<
= My sister
= My little sis
= My Sister
= My strong willed and huggy Sister
= My Sister
= My Sister
= My Emotional Little Sister
= My older sister Bitchy Smurf
= My Smurfy Brother ^w^
= My Crazy Brother
= My Big Brother
= My smurfy little brother
= My Cousin
= Guinavere the jovial silver dragon
= TheFat Cat
= My Pet Rainbow Turtle from Outer Space named Ricardo
- Double meme
- BlackLatte shipping
- Midou, Gaiva, and Nova
- Smoodle Couple of Heftette and Smurf
- Icon of OC
- Nat & Slouchy Smoodle couple
- Contest entry
- Lily and Fanny
(And for me too)
- This Locked in a bedroom thing
- Cheat Code with Fanny and Beatle Gal
- My Smurfling
- Hecate and Rebekah
- Smurf stuff
- A couple comics
- Smurf Glasses